Tuesday 19 January 2021

Josep Roca Andolç (Martí Roca)

 Josep Roca Andolç was an  a blacksmith, fisherman and my grandparent.

He was born in Llarona (Catalonia), on 9th October in ,1961.

When Roca was 16, he moveed to Granollers. He got married in 1961 with a girl called Trinitat Molet Moreno. After that, he had a daugther in 1968. 

He was  a builder but not a not a normal builder because he molded the iron.

Roca was a legend in my family because he caught a 3m long fish, in the river!

In 1972, he had a second daughter (my aunt Sara). Two years later, he had my father in 1975. Josep teught his family the fishing secrets of the river. But my father was the only who paid attetion, because my aunts didn't like fishing.

Finally,Josep Roca died at the age of 65 years, old (2005).



No comments:

Post a Comment